SCS (Swarovski Crystal Society) Membership
Initial Membership Fee 1 year $55 / 3 years $120
Annual Renewal 1 year $50 / 3 years $115
- A different crystal membership gift each year
- Exclusive products for members only
- Complimentary issues of the Swarovski Magazine
- Your own personal membership card and number
- Invitations to special SCS events and trips
- Free admission to the Swarovski Kristallwelten in Wattens, including a complimentary welcome drink in the SCS VIP Lounge
- Access to inside information in the online SCS Members area
What began with the creation of a little crystal mouse for the 1976 Olympics in Innsbruck (Austria), ignited a passion for collecting throughout the world. In 1987, the Swarovski Crystal Society (SCS) was founded to address a new community of individuals that cherish the beauty of crystal. Today, the SCS is the world’s largest crystal collector society with an international following of 325,000 members in more than 125 countries.
Since the very beginning, a special Annual Edition is created exclusively for members each year. It began in 1987 with the Lovebirds, the first part of the trilogy Caring and Sharing. In addition to seven complete SCS trilogies, a number of other exclusive collectors pieces have been issued over the years. These include the Anniversary Editions that mark the fifth, tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, and twenty-fifth birthdays of the SCS, as well as other numbered Limited Editions that are always in great demand.
The Swarovski Crystal Society opens the door to the fascinating world of crystal with a range of events, tours, and other opportunities to meet fellow crystal enthusiasts.Members of the SCS receive the quarterly Swarovski Magazine, informing about the world of crystal. They also have their very own area on the Swarovski website.
The Swarovski Crystal Society has members of all ages from all over the world. Regardless of social and geographical boundaries, they all have one thing in common: their passion for crystal.